Yesterday I stumbled over a problem using XCode 3. I was caused by a library, which was based on plain Makeﬁles. I tried to use this library in my XCode project, but anyhow, I always got the same error while linking.
The object of a global function of the library could not be found, and the argument list showed a strange vector type:
Anyhow, after loads of investigation ;) I found two deﬁnes, set by XCode in debug mode:
To ﬁx it, I opened the project ﬁle inside the xcodeproj directory using a text editor and removed the lines with above deﬁnes. Afterwards, everything compiled and linked ﬁne again :)